Carlton Bolling provides a broad and balanced curriculum that is inclusive, personalised, challenges and safeguards all students and enables them to become:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning and maximise their progress.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a socially and economically positive contribution to society.
- Maximise their potential and make outstanding progress.
- Have the essential skills of literacy, numeracy and information and communication technology.
- Are creative, resourceful and able to solve problems.
- Have enquiring minds and think for themselves to process information, reason, question and evaluate.
- Communicate well in a range of ways.
- Understand how they learn and learn from their mistakes.
- Are able to learn independently and with others.
- Enjoy learning and are motivated to achieve the best they can now and in the future.
- Have a sense of worth.
- Relate well to others and form good relationships.
- Are self-aware.
- Have secure values and beliefs.
- Are physically competent and confident.
- Take managed risks and stay safe.
- Are willing to try new things and make the most of opportunities.
- Are well prepared for life and the world of work.
- Are enterprising.
- Are able to work cooperatively with others.
- Respect others and act with integrity.
- Understand different cultures and traditions and have a strong sense of their own place in the world.
- Appreciate the benefits of diversity and challenge injustice.