Carlton Bolling College provides a broad and balanced curriculum that is inclusive, personalised, challenges and safeguards all students and enables them to become:
· Successful learners who enjoy learning and maximise their progress.
· Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
· Responsible citizens who make a socially and economically positive contribution to society.
· Maximise their potential and make outstanding progress.
· Have the essential skills of literacy, numeracy and information and communication technology.
· Are creative, resourceful and able to solve problems.
· Have enquiring minds and think for themselves to process information, reason, question and evaluate.
· Communicate well in a range of ways.
· Understand how they learn and learn from their mistakes.
· Are able to learn independently and with others.
· Enjoy learning and are motivated to achieve the best they can now and in the future.
· Have a sense of worth.
· Relate well to others and form good relationships.
· Are self-aware.
· Have secure values and beliefs.
· Are physically competent and confident.
· Take managed risks and stay safe.
· Are willing to try new things and make the most of opportunities.
· Are well prepared for life and the world of work.
· Are enterprising.
· Are able to work cooperatively with others.
· Respect others and act with integrity.
· Understand different cultures and traditions and have a strong sense of their own place in the world.
· Appreciate the benefits of diversity and challenge injustice.